Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CCC Double Distress


Here is my double distress entry at Linda's Studio L3 blog. Click here to enter and see all the other entries! All stamps used are Stampin Up! I should use Tim's stamps since these challenges are from his book, but I don't have any! I just started to use his products this summer, so I'm slowly starting to build up my stash. I used tattered rose powder, and distress inks in tattered rose, forrest moss, and vintage photo. I tried different papers for this technique, and decided on the patterned paper. I turned it into a book mark, I'm at bit burned out on Christmas cards already!!! 

7 comments:

Yelowflower said...

that is so pretty - the colors are great and the technique looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeou tag my friend. I love the beautiful autumnal colours too
hugs June xxxxx

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgoues tag such beautiful colurs on this too hugs cheryl xxx

Netty said...

Beautiful tag. Annette x

Anonymous said...

I popped by to let you know that i have posted about something special for Christmas at Dezinaworld and didnt want you to miss out. please pop by and check it out when you have time.
have a lovely weekend my friend
hugs June xxxxx

Terry said...

The colors you chose are so perfect with this technique! Very pretty tag!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Pam, this is a gorgeous tag! I love the colors and the misty imagery, and the stamps you chose are great. This has such a sweet feeling to it!

By the way, it's fine to use any stamps you wish! :-)