Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bring on the Bling!

This card I made for the Ippity Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Anyone can join in, if your interested, click here to go to their forum! I just got a Martha Stewart around the page punch, and had to use it. I like the design on this one! The Ippity stamps I used are from Now and Always, and How you Doin sets. I love the flower stamps, like I did here, you stamp them twice, then cut and layer. The paper is from Echo Park-Springtime collection, that I won on their facebook page! I went a little crazy with the glitter! I bought a large pack of small bottles of glitter in like 20 colors, so I had to use them! The flowers looked plain once I glittered the oval, so they had to have some bling to!! I think it's pretty and girly, and I'm sure it will make someone smile! Thanks for looking in on my glittery card!

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

So pretty! I love how you turned your PATP panel to be a diamond. That's fabulous!

Kim B said...

This so very pretty. I love the colors. Have a happy day!

Meggymay said...

Love your card, the punching is fabulous.