Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Simple Things

Today's card is made with the Ippity stamp set The Simple Things. I stamped the image with versamark, then used my chalks on top if it. I haven't done this technique for awhile, and almost forgot how much the chalks show the stamp image! The patterned paper is by Lily Bee Designs, and I used my Martha Stewart corner punch to add some dimension. I am linking this to the Ippity blog here. Go check out other Ippity stamps creations! Thanks for popping in! And the stamp set I used!

5 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

I love this and the special touch on the corners!

Emily Keaton said...

This is gorgeous, Pam! I love using chalks with Versamark--it really does pick up the detail in the stamp. You used this flower beautifully!

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful hun just love it beautiful detail hugs cherylx

Terry said...

Love the flower! The punched corners are beautiful! Will have to try the chalk and versamark technique!

Anonymous said...

just lovely, one of my favorite ippity sets!!!

lisa a.