Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My new website!!

I've been working for weeks on my online store website. I believe it is ready to go! I may have to do a few more tweeks to it, but for now it's done! My store is called 'This and That Paper Crafts'. I have a link on my sidebar, and check out the logo/banner! Most all of you know June, from Dezinaworld, well she has designed it for me! Isn't it great?! I would like to ask if you could check my site out, and let me know if it's easy to navigate through, and if the links are working properly. I would appreciate it! I have also set up a store blog, but haven't posted on it yet. That blog will be for projects made with items I sell, and will still post on this blog my regular postings.(which I have neglected lately!) The card above I made with some of the new papers that I offer from Authentique, and Lily Bee Designs. I also have the new Pink Paislee papers released at CHA. I know I don't have alot of followers on my blog here, but I would like your feedback of my new site!! Thanks in advance my blogger friends! More projects to come later, and my digital camera quit working, so I am using my 8 year old one. Sorry for the poor quality pic!

3 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful card, loving the papers. Wishing you all the very best in your new venture. Am off to look now. Annette x

Terry said...

Your card is lovely! Good luck with your new store front. I sure hope it is a huge success!

Mary-Jo said...

Good luck!! I hope that this works out for you! The card is really neat. Look forward to "shopping" with you.

God Bless.