Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Flashback Friday

I heard of a new challenge blog from Jenny Johns, any Ippity Chick, called Flashback Friday Challenge. She is sponsoring the challenge this week, and giving away an Ippity Stamp set. The challenge is to go back and find the first Fall card that you posted on the web. I didn't have to go back too far, just last year! Only been blogging a short while, but some of these ladies went back years! Way to go! So, this card I entered into a challenge back then, and got no responses! Maybe I didn't know what I was doing, ha! I'm still learning! I still love this Stampin Up! image, and really looks good all colored in. I made a set of these cards 4 or 6 of them. I even put black glitter on her shoes! I bet her hat would look good in glitter too! Thanks for looking in, have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

That is an adorable Stampin' Up image....love how you stacked it on the pumpkin! Super SWEET card! Thanks sooo much for joining us in the Flashback Friday Fun!

cheryl said...

oh this is one super image hun and just love the colors,brilliant layout too hugs cherylxxxx

Unknown said...

I loooove this card! The effect of layering her on top of the pumpkin is awesome, and is the b/g paper distressed like that already or did you distress it? Fabulous card and thanks so much for joining in at Amy's Flashback Friday...isn't it fun?!!!

Netty said...

Good luck with the challenge as its a real cutie of a card. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous card, good luck with the challenge. Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this is really, really cute, Pam. What a great FIRST fall card! I love that image, too. And the pumpkin shape is terrific! So glad you found Flashback Friday--I always have fun with this challenge. :)

Els said...

Cute!! Love the image and the coloring of it!! Thanks for taking us back in time!!
Els.
Ps: fabulous blog you have!!! ;)

~amy~ said...

Happy Friday! I wanted to let you know that I featured your card today on the Flashback Friday blog:)

~amy~ said...

Happy Saturday:)

http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/part-2-of-feature-friday-and-winner.html