Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Better Paper Pumpkin!


I follow a Stampin Up! demo's blog, which I just love! I've shared links to her blog before along with videos, and today Holly posted a paper pumpkin project with video! To see how she makes hers, click here.  This one here is the second one I made, and I changed mine a bit. I used 7 strips of paper, and instead of knotting the ribbon at the bottom, I folded the ribbon over and used a big glue dot to hold it in place. This makes the pumpkin sit flatter. I didn't add any leaves like hers, just the twisted paper vines. Go check out her video, and make some of your own!

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that is SO cool, Pam! Thanks for sharing your sweet pumpkin and the link to how to make one. :)

cheryl said...

oh this is just great hun what a super idea hugs cherylxxxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I like yours with the 7 strips! great job :)