Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Envelope Card


I found this fun criss cross envelope card tutorial on youtube, and Cheri who is sponsoring this week's Chick Challenges {with ippity} has made one herself. It's very simple to do, and I love that it is something different than your ordinary card. I left the pull out card open for writing a little note. I used 2 Ippity sets on this one, Now and Always(my favorite!) and the sentiment from Regal Greetings. The pretty papers are from Pink Paislee, and an Ek Success and Martha Stewart border punches. Thanks for looking in!

8 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Great job with this envelope card, Pam! Your pull-out card has such a lovely design, too. Great thinking to leave it blank for a note! Love those bright colors--pink, orange, and yellow are SO pretty together!

Jessica Buffa said...

Pam, this is gorgeous. Now and Always is one of my all time faves, too. Great job!
:O)
Jessica

cheryl said...

oh gosh Pam this is just gorgeous really beautiful love these envelope cards,and yours is just amazing hugs Cherylxxxxx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card and such a good idea as well.
Yvonne x

Cheri said...

Beautiful card! I love all the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Waseem said...

I just like the post...Gift Card envelopes.

Plastic cards said...

This shade of pink goes well along with yellow,this combo admires me a lot....