Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Vintage Christmas



When it comes to decorating for the holidays, my house gets missed!! I just do not have the knack for decorating at all!! But my mother on the other hand, goes all out! Her style is much like the vintage image of this card, colors and all! So this one will be mailed to her! The image is called Christmas Carols, and is from The Paper Shelter. They have the most beautiful digital images! This one is only $3.00 and comes already colored, an outline image to color, the colored image with background, and just the background! Talk about an awesome value!! I chose to use the image already colored with the background, I used lots of paper punches and die cuts to dress up this easel card. The sentiment is computer generated, and dressed it up by layering punched labels. I am sending this to The Paper Shelter challenge blog where the theme is an easel card with a Christmas theme. You don't have to use their images to enter, but if you do, you have a chance of winning $30.00 worth of images!!!!!! Thank you for stopping in to have a look!

7 comments:

Netty said...

Love your very pretty vintage Christmas card Pam, xx

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card Pam. The image looks so sweet.
Yvonne

Emily Keaton said...

That's such a delightful image, Pam! It looks amazing as an easel card. I love how you dressed up everything with your punches! Looks like you had a whole lotta punchin' goin' on!!

I ordered new USPS packing supplies last week and everything has arrived *except* the padded envelopes that I need to send out your Bazzill papers!! Please bear with me a bit longer. I never would have thought it would take this long! Just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten ;)

Cards By MI said...

Love your amazing card. Love all the little details and the lovely use of the Carol Singers. Looks stunning!
Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Terry said...

Your mom sounds like how I once was! I use to pull out so much and decorate each room, now it is just a little tree and a few decorations. It has been a few years since I pulled out all my little villages! Anyway, your card is adorable and I do love the sweet vintage feel! She will love this card!

Eileen said...

Such a beautiful use of TPS image. It works so well as an easel.
Thanks for joining in with TPS challenge this week and good luck
Eileen x

Debs said...

Gorgeous easel card, love your Christmas colours and image.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Debs