Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Chick

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is Easter/Spring this week. I used The Alley Way Stamps set called Spring Has Sprung to put the cute chickie and egg in my own polaroid digi stamp. I thought the sentiment on the front is a perfect greeting, and then on the inside is happy Easter.
It's been a week of work for me, but I'm off tomorrow and am SO excited that I get to go to the Memories Expo in Columbus, Ohio!! The infamous Tim Holtz and sidekick Mario will be there!! This will be my first time seeing/meeting them and just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for dropping in!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Total cuteness! :D
Hugs,
Beth

Meggymay said...

A real cute card. Hope you have a great day tomorrow, lucky you to get to meet Sir Tim
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

This is just delightful, Pam! Love the sunshiny chevrons--so cute with that chick and Easter egg. And the inside of your card is sooooooo pretty, too. :)

Have a great time at Memories Expo!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that cute chick and gingham egg!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

nancy dempsey said...

Hope you had fun at the expo and didn't spend too much money! Love the card too.

Ali said...

Just taking a peek at your beautiful blog.. :) This is so fun! I am loving how you made your own little box around the chickie!
Can't wait to see what you make next.. HUGS