Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Punch Art Pooh Bear

I found this adorable Pooh Bear punch art on Pinterest, and just had to try making him! He uses only three Stampin Up punches, the Owl and Bird builder, and the Word Window. I added the flower in his hand from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack and the Large Oval punch for the stem. The sentiment is from the Label Love stamp set, and I stamped it twice and cut the words out by hand, as there isn't a punch to fit that oval shape. The grass was made with the fringe scissors to give Pooh something to stand on. I think he's really cute!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Adorable, I love the sweet Pooh Bear and your super patch of grass for him to stand on.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is just adorable!! Great job!

Terry said...

Pooh is so darn cute! Love the folded hand offering the flower! Happy Weekend!