Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Petite Petals and Stampin' Up! Celebrates World Card Making Day!!


Hi There! Today's card is one I cased from a fellow demo, but used different colors, and a few different stamp sets. I stamped a piece of Whisper White with the retired Weathered background stamp in Smokey Slate, then punched and sponged each one. I added a few of the Itty Bitty Accents flower punch as well. I think it's a pretty layout, and perfect colors for Fall!

Now onto the Sale!! To celebrate World Card Making Day this Saturday, Stampin' Up! has put some items on sale at a 15% discount!! Here is the flyer:

There is envelopes, cardstock packs, stamp sets, ink pads, and adhesive on sale now through October 6th!! I know I need to get some more cardstock, ink colors, and adhesive!! Click on the link at my side bar to go to my Stampin' Up! site, then click the shop button to see all the great deals going on! I'll be placing an order at the end of the sale!! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!!




2 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

ohh love the card it's so pretty!!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, love all the pretty flowers.
Yvonne x