Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Inspired By.....

Today's card was inspired by two different people. The layout came from my upline Holly's blog, where she shared this card. And the background stamping came from another demonstrator, France Martin, from her YouTube video here.

I have stamped an image with multiple colors before using markers, but I love this technique!! Using a paper towel spritzed with water, then drop reinkers onto it until the colors all touch each other. So simple, and you can get a little different look each time you ink your stamp!

The feathers are stamped, and die cut, and I added some washi tapes below them. A cute button and a wooden leaf filled in some blank space. I wanted the sentiment to be dark, but not black, so I used the Chocolate Chip ink.

Even though this is a fall card, I like the little bit of turquoise in the background. Thanks so much for having a look today!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful Fall card Pam, its a super design and the leaves look lovely.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Wow that is beautiful. I've never tried it with a paper towel just baby wipes I will have to give it a try! TFS