Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of 2015!! I can't complain at all of 2014. It was a good year! And it's close to a year that I joined Stampin' Up! as an Independant Demonstrator. I've thoroughly enjoyed sharing all my projects and videos with you this past year! And while I don't set resolutions at all, I am going to set goals for myself!!

I am planning more videos, and more announcements of all the sales and promotions from the company that I have chosen as my favorite, Stampin' Up!! I love the quality, and wide variety they offer!

There is lots to see on my Stampin' Up! website, the link is on my sidebar. Once there, you can view projects I've made, read promotions, and if placing an order, just click the shop button.

Paper crafting is my life. I do a few other crafty things, but the stamps, papers, inks, etc, is what I love! Even though I go a few days without crafting, that's about all I go before running into my converted closet and start creating! I have painted that space since the last photos I've shared of it!! Will have to share an update! :)

I appreciate all my followers and those who take the time to comment, it puts a big smile on my face to see that!! :) I do believe I'm on my 5th year of blogging, it's fun to look back and see what I was doing back then. Sometimes it's not pleasant!! LOL I had no idea how immersed I would become in this hobby then, but have loved every minute!!

I will be back with more for you next week when the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs go live!! Can't wait to share!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Happy New Year!! Goals are great :) I hope you accomplish them all and good for you! Thank you for being my wonderful downline :)