Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Better Than Email

Today I have a card tutorial that focuses on the Better Than Email stamp set. This is one of the stamp sets that is on the monthly photopolymer releases that Stampin' Up! offers. There are lots of cute images that can be used on envelopes, backs of cards, but I used one as the postage stamp on my card. The snail mail is so fun!

Hope you enjoy the video, I of course make mistakes and almost lose my main image, but that's the way the film rolls for me!! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

That is such a sweet stamp 'snail mail', our post seems like that when it takes days to reach destinations. Its a fantastic card and video.
Yvonne xx

Terry said...

Love that snail-mail! Adorable card and great video! You really rock those!!!