Hi there! Today's card shows how I partially die cut the butterfly from the Butterflies Framelits. I only die cut the wings, and kept the body intact. It gives a different effect, rather than having the whole butterfly die cut, then applied to the front. And this technique also gives you a window of sorts, to decorate the backside.
For my window, I put a piece of Cherry on Top designer paper in the cute cherries pattern. I think this is my favorite pattern from this stack! :) The front panel is Watermelon Wonder card stock, and I stamped images from the Butterfly Basics set with Versmark ink to give a light pattern.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set, and is inked with Cucumber Crush, matching the card base. I also added a row of large pearls to the butterfly body to make it stand out more.