Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Framed Window

 I finally got a theme I could work with for Try It On Tuesday challenge blog! Yvonne had prompted me awhile ago to join in, so I have made a card using their In the Frame theme.

I made the window frame with just one square framelit. I started with a larger piece of card, then kept die cutting over and over until I had a frame shape. Then I trimmed the sides down to fit my card.

I lightly penciled where my frame would sit, then filled the card base with punched flowers. Once satisfied, I attached the frame with foam dimensionals, and added some tiny pearls to the flowers.

I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Greetings set, then layered it into a banner shape. I kept the rest of the card plain and simple to keep focus on the frame.

Thank you for having a look, and for TIOT's challenge! :)

Pam

7 comments:

Margik said...

Very beautiful card with a fantastic window frame. Lovely flowers too. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic frame you made Pam and a super idea to fill it with punched flowers. A beautiful card, so pleased you have joined us at TioT's.
Yvonne xx

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic frame you made Pam and a super idea to fill it with punched flowers. A beautiful card, so pleased you have joined us at TioT's.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

A lovely project! Beautiful made!
Thank you for joining us at TIOT's!
xxx
Susi

pearshapedcrafting said...

A beautiful card and a great way to frame your flowers! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Rika said...

Lovely window card.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty window card!