Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day!

Happy World Card Making Day!! I don't have any plans for get togethers, or anything today, but I did make a card. How could I not?!!


I ordered some flesh tone Spectrum Noir markers, along with this image from La La Land Crafts, and they came in yesterday, so I had to have a play! This image is called Snowflake Garland Marci. It's my very first La La Land purchase. They have lots of really cute images, so I'm sure I'll be adding to my collection :) Jo Ann Fabrics had an online sale last week, 30% off your total plus free shipping. So what a bargain I got on the markers and stamp!!

Anyway, I used Spectrum Noir, Pro Markers, and Stampin Up Blendabilities to color her in. Even though they are different brands, they all work together perfectly. I'm still in 'training' with coloring hair. May have to watch a few videos to see how others do it.

After coloring, I die cut her out with the SU Oval Framelits, and punched out the sentiment. I stamped the card base with snowflakes from a Bo Bunny set. All set for mailing this Christmas!

Well, I hope you all have a fun Card Making Day! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

This image is a real sweetie, love how you coloured her, lovely skin tones.
Yvonne xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is one super cute image beautiful colours xxx

Terry said...

Pam, your coloring is gorgeous! The little lady is so cute and the flesh tones you have mastered! Love this!