Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Turtles



 There was a fun challenge on Monday at Splitcoast Stampers for their weekly CAS challenge, and this is what I made:


I got a new 2 in 1 computer, but it doesn't take very good photos, so this one is a bit fuzzy. Anyway, I found this cute turtle image in Pinterest, printed them out, and colored it with my Pro Markers. The sentiment comes from an MSE! set called Joy. 

I added a few colored rhinestones, and layered card stock to finish. I think it makes a cute baby card.

Thank you for having a look!

Pam

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

He is such a sweet turtle, its a wonderful card Pam.
Happy New Year wishes to you and your family.
Yvonne xx

sandi said...

So cute, beautiful coloring. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Meggymay said...

Hi Pan, my postie has just called with a lovely Christmas card, thank you for your kindness, It has been on quite a journey I think when I saw the posting date, but its safe here now.
Yvonne xx

Meggymay said...

Ooops apologies for spelling your name wrongly, the fingers weren't going where I wanted them to be.
hugs Yvonne xx