Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Green


I made this card to join the challenge for Double D's. They have a pretty green color board for inspiration.


I love the fresh, clean look of green and white. Makes me think of everything that comes with Spring! I took at least 5 photos of my card, and just couldn't capture all the greens correctly. My card is much brighter in real life.

The floral image is from the Butterfly Basics Stampin Up set. After stamping, I took a lighter ink and the blender pen to color it in just a little. Then added some Wink of Stella to it.

The sentiment is from the SO this is Love Unity kit, and is punched and surrounded with ribbons and green rhinestones.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, have a creative day!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful design Pam! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling GREEN’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

OOOhhh very pretty. I like the inspiration board too!

Meggymay said...

A lovely design pam, the card looks so fresh and beautiful with the pale green shades.
Yvonne xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a lovely and soothing image ..so glad I saw you card and dropped by for a closer look
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with giveaways...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration