Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Little Girl in Charcoal


Here is the other image I colored with my new pencils. This image is from Unity, by Phyllis Harris called Be Present. An image like this is perfect for using the charcoal I think. Most of the lines for the shading are already there for you.

This time I stamped onto a Mead Sketch Pad. I didn't have any issues with the paper at all, it held up well. I kept this card CAS, but used color card stock for some pop. I stamped the card base with the same set that I used the sentiment on in yesterday's card, Steps of Courage. It's such a pretty flower image.

The sentiment comes with the little Girl, and is only part of the whole stamp. There are 3 sentiments on one stamp, but I only inked the bottom one. Just a few candy dots is all I used for embellishments, and the layers are all flat. I didn't want to take away from the main image.

Thank you for your visit, have a crafty day! :)


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

WOW, I love this gorgeous card Pam. The shading with the charcoal looks beautiful and the base card gives a great colour pop.
Yvonne xx