Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Full of Blessings


This card was inspired by the Unity Stamp Co.'s Facebook challenge. The mood board is full of tans and creams, twine and other rustic elements.

I chose this sweet Girl image from the Phyllis Harris kit.....a beauty all it's own. I think she looks a bit vintage, and would fit the theme perfectly. She is colored with distress markers and inks.

This card measures 5x7, and I stamped the background with an image from the Donna Downey kit, Imagine It. I added lots of layers of various items, and offset the Girl to one side. The sentiment is from the August 17' kit of the month, and I think goes well with this card.

Thanks for having a look!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous card Pam, I love the style and the wonderful vintage look of the darling image.
Yvonne xx