Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Watercolor


A week or so ago, I wanted to do some watercoloring, so I stamped this leaf from Unity all around this panel and just had a play. Not long ago I bought a set of Gambsai watercolor paints, and I really like them. Easy to use, and if you don't like what you see, you can dab a paper towel over it and most of the color comes off to start over.

I first started to color the leaves all one color, but then decided to add in more. I like this look more. The red and brown leaves don't show much difference on camera, but they both have yellow and orange in them.

The heart centers are colored pink, and once dry, I went over them with Wink of Stella for a bit of shimmer. The sentiment is from a Unity Itty Bitty and added some linen twine and a wood heart for some Fall texture. I also added some more splats to the background with my watered-down paint brush and brown paint.

Thank you for your visit, and I'm hoping to get to post more soon!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful autumn card, the colouring is lovely.
I hope you are okay and well, it seems a while since your last post.
Yvonne xx

junemac2 said...

Stunningly beautiful card Pam. I love the delicate leaves too.
Hugs June x