Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Paper Piecing


I made this a couple weeks ago for a paper piecing challenge on Facebook, and am just getting around to sharing here.

This image is from the October kit of the month from Unity. I paper pieced her coat, hat, and pants with some plaid papers, and colored the rest with alcohol markers. I added some white fun flock to her hat and mittens to make them look furry.

Some paper scraps were added to the background, and a few embellishments. I couldn't decide what sentiment to use, so I didn't use one at all. And yes, this is another 5x7 card :)

Thank you for your visit,

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Fantastic paper piecing Pam.
It looks great as it is with out any words aded .
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome Pam, love paper piecing myself and this is outstanding.xx[aNNie]🎄

Unknown said...

Love this and of course my favorite colors for Christmas is red and green. Great paper piecing too!