Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Milk Carton Valentine


I'm sharing this milk carton box I made for the Unity Facebook color challenge. It's one of my favorite color combos!!

Before assembly, I stamped the heart with versamark all over the card, then heat embossed in white. I put the box all together, then searched for stamps to use on it. This carton is the same size as a school lunch one, so I chose another heart for the front which is a good size stamp. I lightly colored the flowers with alcohol markers, and fussy cut it out. Both hearts are from past kit of the month's from Unity Stamp Co.

I chose a sentiment to go along with the theme, it's from the Unity sentiment kit called love is a magical thing, and fit perfectly into the open space of the heart. The top is decorated with bits of scraps, and a small close pin to keep it shut.

Now it's all ready to be filled with Valentine treats! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

This is a great idea for a Valentines gift box. The colour you chose to use look so pretty, the heart stamps look fantastic as well.
Yvonne xx