Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Coffee Rush


I have missed quite a few of the Your Next Stamp's challenges. But I am happy to have found some time to make a quick card. I'm following the sketch this time for challenge #86:


The sentiment just makes me laugh! It comes from the YNS set What Not Sentiments One. The little go cup is from the YNS Ellie Loves Lattes set that I quickly colored with Spectrum's and fussy cut out. All the patterned paper is from the YNS Crazy for Coffee pad. I also added some YNS gumdrops as accents.

A cute and fun card for any coffee drinker(like me!) Thanks so much for having a look!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

This is a super sentiment for a coffee drinker. A fantastic and fun card Pam.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card and love that sentiment, though am a tea drinker myself.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Sue said...

Wonderful coffee card! This paper pad is one of my favourites!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!