Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Diorama Card

Diorama card made with Spellbinders May die club and Echo Park paper

I decided to make a Diorama card today using my newest May Spellbinders monthly club dies. This month has these word borders which have many great uses. I also used rectangle dies from C.C. Designs. The pretty papers are from Echo Park. Here is another view:



I probably won't be posting here on my blog much. I don't get many visitors or comments, and it takes time to do a good blog post, so I haven't had the ambition to do so. I do however get lots more attention from my Pinterest boards(link at sidebar), Instagram, and my Splitcoast Stampers board. So if you'd like to see what I've been making, check those links out.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope to see you around my other pages!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A fantastic design for your card and really pretty papers.
I will try to catch up with you at your other locations.
Yvonne xx

junemac2 said...

I am sorry I wont see you so much on here. I don't go on Instagram much but go on Pinterest a lot so maybe see you one there my friend, Hugs June xxx

Ps I adore your beautiful work. I always have envied your talent for making cards