Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unity Stamp Co. turns 3!!

As a tribute to the Unity Stamp Co. bringing us such fabulous stamps for 3 years now, I have made them a birthday card using their stamps! Check their blog post here to read about the prizes they are giving away, and visit their online store here to see the special sales they have going on this week!!! If you visit my blog often, you'll see I use a lot of Unity and Ippity stamps. I am a big fan, and I hope they have many more years making us such wonderful rubber stamps!!

7 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Lisa H. said...

how sweet! loove that you joinen in on the festivities. thanks for sharing and thanks for supporting Unity.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

lisa a.

Netty said...

Such a lovely card, Annette

cheryl said...

oh hun this is really beautiful so effective hugs cheryl xxxxx

jolande said...

What a lovely card. I love your style..
Jolande

Meggymay said...

A lovely card, loving the colours you used. Yvonne x