Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Flowers and Leaves

Hello all. It's my turn to share a DT project at the Get Hippity with Ippity blog. Our theme this round is to use a flower and a leaf. I used two Ippity sets this time, Now and Always and Just Wanted to Say. I made my own designer paper with the stamps, and cut out two leaves for an accent. The die cut circle is a Spellbinders die, and I punched out the sentiment circle. Cardstock is Mellow Moss from Stampin Up!, along with their ink colors in Cameo Coral and Sage Shadow. Other papers from my scrap bin. There is only a few days left to enter our challenge, so click the link above!


2 comments:

KristyLee said...

Hi Pam,
this is truly a great inspirational card! Love the stamp sets you used!
Peace,
Kristy

Emily Keaton said...

Your card is darling! And these colors are so pretty. These are two of my favorite {ippity} sets--so versatile!