Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Scrap Page

I made this scrap page from Holly's Summer Fun Online Class. She has a class every few months with lots of great projects, complete instructions and videos, plus challenges. Holly is a Stampin Up! Demonstrator, so all of her projects uses only Stampin Up! supplies. She is having another class starting in July, and if you'd like more info on her class, the link is here. This page is 12x12 and uses DCWV papers. The hemp twine is from Stampin Up, and the ribbon is dyed from my stash. I haven't added any sentiments or journaling yet, will wait until I put pictures on it. I love the LO and have Holly to thank for it!
I am going to link this to the Simon Says Challenge Blog, where the theme is Anything Goes. And it is my first time entering there! Thank you for stopping in!

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is a super page Hun,great papers and design,hugs Cherylxxx

Emily Keaton said...

This layout is SO pretty! I love, love, love that great patterned paper. I hope you find the PERFECT photos for this. I know they'll look great!

Mandy said...

Fabulous LO Pam, I love those pennants it's going to look gorgeous finished :)
Thanks for joining us for the very first time at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Pam I love this! I never thought making it kinda vintage you just gave me a great idea! lol I do a lot of historical scraping. I have a picture of my Great, Great, Great grandma by a ship with her trunks so gonna use this layout for it now!