Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Many Greetings

I have not played along with the Lawnscaping Challenge for so, so long. But when I saw this week's challenge to use Dimension, the idea for this card popped into my head, so I went with it!
 There is a whole lot of talent over there, so you need to check it all out!! I love adding dimension to my cards with foam tape. It just adds the perfect touch to any image. All the sentiments are from the Lawn Fawn set So Much To Say. I just stamped them onto strips of paper, and used a circle punch inadvertantly to round the corners. The dainty flower that I used on the background comes from the Mother's Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn. A few sequins as an accent, and done! Thanks so much for having a look at my ideas for dimension, until next time!
Pam
Papers and inks from Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

The tape realy makes those words stand out. Its a wonderful card.
Yvonne x

Elena said...

great dimension! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

{Chrissie} said...

What a great use of dimension - such a fun card!!!!!!
Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

Yainea said...

So fun! Love the different colors for the different sentiment
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love love love how you've created these sentiments! FAB use of foam tape-- and I LOVE the sequins! I must get some!!!


ps... THANK YOU so much for leaving love on the Virtual Smooches blog during the month of June!! I love sharing my videos-- and I love that you enjoy watching them:) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!