Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Got Chocolate Milk?

Of course I love chocolate milk!! And so does my son! When I first saw this Paper Smooches Crystal Clear stamp set, I knew I wanted to make a milk glass out of that jar. Well, the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week, is a picture perfect challenge using this photo:
So I went with the brown colors and made chocolate milk!! I used the matching Paper Smooches dies for this set, and also the Borders 1 die set to give my milk a curve in the jar. I did add a cute red checked 'tablecloth' from My Mind's Eye papers to give the jar something to sit on. The sentiment at the bottom is a partial stamping from the PS Needle Little Love stamp set. I may have to go make some chocolate milk now!! Thank you for having a look!!


5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Great card, the chocolate drink looks so inviting.
Yvonne x

Wida said...

what a fun scene you created here, it looks like a great picnic! Thanks for playing PS sparks!

Terry said...

I don't believe I have had chocolate milk in years! This is such a delightful card and I love that tablecloth! Happy 4th of July!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I LOVE chocolate milk too!!! lol That card is way to cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE the idea of using this jar to hold MILk!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun! Fab card, Pam! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you join in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week-- it's a sketch:)