Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

It's the Ocean

Happy weekend to you!! I just have a quick post tonight that I wanted to get in for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week which is a trend watch-Ocean.
Paper Smooches has the cutest fishy stamp sets, that I unfortunately don't have(yet!) So I had to make up my own fishy with the PS sets I have. Well, no luck there, but I did see a whale in one of the PS Wise Dies that I have! So here is the run down of what I used. I die cut the Butterflies 3 die, then cut it in half for my whale and drew on a face! Cute! Then I die cut some waves with the Borders 1 dies, and stamped the sentiment from 2 different stamp sets, Happy Camper and Needle Little Love. An embossing folder for my clouds, a few sequins, and a hand drawn water spout is the rest I used. Oh I almost forgot, the sun was made pom pom style with bakers twine!! Thanks for having a look, and maybe you'll look at your stamps and dies in different ways too!!

6 comments:

Chris Dring said...

You made a whale from a butterfly die!! THAT'S BRILLIANT!!! Love the scene you created!

Terry said...

Pam you are so clever! Love your whale and what a cute card! Enjoy the day!

Meggymay said...

Thats a super whale, its a Fab sea scene.
Yvonne

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is soo cute!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is super genius--LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your creativity! YOU nailed this trend! LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS TW Ocean challenge!!! I hope you will try our sketch challenge this week <3

Houses Built of Cards said...

So pretty! LOVE the cloud background! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com