Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Owls

Just wanted to share the card I made for my challenge blog, Just Punch It. The theme I have set this time is to make any Christmas punch art. I used the Owl Builder Punch from Stampin Up, and dressed up my owls in their Christmas outfits. I gave the one some 'antlers' with a snowflake punch to put him in the festive mood! I have a 6x6 paper pad from Jillibean Soup as the prize this time if you would like to join along! Thank you for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Love these cute little Christmas owls! The torn paper is a nice snowy effect! Enjoy the weekend!

Netty said...

You certainly have some great punches Pam, Loving these cute owls. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Love what you make with the punches this is a wonderful cute card.
Yvonne

Emily Keaton said...

Hi Pam! I'm so sorry that I never got a chance to play along with your first challenge. I really wanted to!! I'll chalk that up to the craziness that lead up to and followed Thanksgiving--I was down to the wire making Christmas gifts that I delivered to my family when we meet for Thanksgiving. I'm going to try to give your new challenge a shot--fingers crossed that my crazy December schedule will allow it!!!! LOVE these sweet owlies for Christmas!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Way to cute Pam!!!! I love your card!!