Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Challenge at The Stamping Boutique!

Hello, and Happy December!! We have a brand new challenge starting today at The Stamping Boutique!! This time we have a recipe to follow, how fun! You will need to use 1 Digi image, 3 Embellishments, and Stickles or Glitter! For my card I used Audrey the Farmer Sitting, and Wooden Bench. I printed, colored, and fussy cut both images from water color paper. I glued only Audrey's bottom to the bench, to make it look more realistic. She has rhinestone's on her hair bows and one on her knee patch. The glittered butterfly is a Design Adhesive from Clearsnap, which you apply to your paper then add the glitter.  Some fringed grass, an embossed and die cut tree/leaves gave her the perfect park scene! I hope you can make our challenge, as you could win some free digi stamps from The Stamping Boutique! Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love the scene you did with these adorable images.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

I love it! You did it all so perfectly... and the tree bark...!
Hugs,
Beth P

Terry said...

How adorable is this! The embossed tree and added grass really give such a wonderful day at the park feeling! Love this!

Emily Keaton said...

How adorable! I just love how you created your tree, branches, and grass. That little farmer looks so sweet sitting under her tree!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is just to cute!!! I love how created everything!