Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Stampin' Up! Punch Club!

Hello!! I am excited to announce that my Punch Club is open for enrollment!! I have made a video explaining it all, but I also have a page set up under my blog header as well, which explains it there too! Stampin Up has some awesome promotions going on too, I have them below the video!



There are some awesome deals going on for the Weekly Deals!! There are two punches available this week! What perfect timing for my punch club!! :) There are other deals as well!
There is also a paper promotion going on the whole month of July! Buy 3 Designer Series Paper packs, get 1 free!!!! That's a $10.95 savings! There are some restrictions to which paper packs are in this special, to see all the info, visit my Stampin Up site here!

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Good luck with your new club Pam.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Great idea and good luck! I love you did a video about it!