Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Punch Board Treat Box

I have another cute treat box to share today that uses the Stampin Up Punch Board. I really love this tool! I found this tutorial on YouTube using the words 'stampin up' in the search box. Now, this punch board is made by We R Memory Keepers, and there are lots more projects using those search words as well.

I've used the new Lullaby designer series paper to make this, along with Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White cardstock. A few punched shapes to accent it, and the matching bakers twine to tie off the treat bag. I actually have a roll of washi tape in mine. That will give you an idea of it's size.

Here is the full front view, the back looks just the same. There is no lid, it's just all open.

Thank you for having a look!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love the beautiful gift box Pam, didn't realise how small it was till I read about the washie tape. It would be good for jewelry, a special chocolate etc.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is so cute!!! Adorable.