Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Bermuda Bay and Perfect Plum CASE

I have CASE'd another card from fellow Demonstrator Sam Donald. I loved the color combo and use of the Gorgeous Grunge set, so I had to re-create it!

The layout is exactly the same, but my sentiment comes from the Crazy For You set, and I don't have any matching stamps for the butterfly punches, so I used other stamp images for them.

It's such a happy and bright card, that I know I would be pleased to get!! These butterfly punches are also a new addition to my collection. I have another card I will share this week using them!

Sale-A-Bration is still going on!! For every $50.00 spent you get to choose one free item from the special catalog!! I have been getting the Blendabilities alcohol markers!! I got 4 FREE sets of them so far!! Plus the super joining offer as well!! Visit my link at my sidebar for all the specials going on!

Thanks for having a look, and for visiting!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Fabulous card, love the splatter background and beautiful butterflies.
Yvonne xx