Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tag Topper Punch Gift Bag

Today I have this cute gift bag to share! It's very simple to put together, but the fun part is using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch on the top. Your paper is folded, then put into the punch. It's the perfect way to dress up the top!

I have tried to find the tutorial again for this box, but have been unsuccessful! Plus it's early morning! :) Do a search on YouTube for a tag topper punch bag, and you should find it! My directions have been written down, and it was last year that I did that!

Anyway, the bag is made from the Lullaby Designer paper, tied off with seam binding ribbon. The sentiment is from a retired hostess set, but it fits perfectly into the circle punch. One of my new additions to my punches is the scalloped circles. I now have all of them! :) I added a gold one behind the sentiment.

This is a good size gift box, perfect for so many things!! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful box Pam, can see it used for many types of gift.
Yvonne xx