Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Donna Downey Stamps by Unity

I love the stamps by Donna Downey from Unity Stamp Company! She has some beautiful kits.


The kit I used here is called Imagine It. It has lovely flourishes, sentiments, and the beautiful tree. I was inspired by the Unity Stamp Co. challenge using these colors:


I have not entered their challenge for about 1 1/2 years while I was a demo. But since my time is up doing that, I am more than happy to join in again. The sentiment comes from the Itty Bitty set Hello My Friend, and is layered with various punch shapes.

Thanks so much for visiting, and let me know you were here by leaving a comment ;)

Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp Co. Imagine It, Hello My Friend stamp sets
Stampin Up ink colors in Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, Tip Top Taupe, Not Quite Navy
Stampin Up card stock in Very Vanilla and Real Red, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple
Stampin Up Linen Thread, decorative label, 1 1/2" circle, label bracket punches



1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card Pam, the tree and flourishes all look lovely.
Yvonne xx