Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pumpkins and Gourds

It's that time of year when we'll start to see all the pumpkins and gourds for sale at all the stores and farmer's markets. I've chosen this image from a Just Rite Stampers set. One that is my 'Fall Only' stash! :)

I've colored it with Pro Markers, and a few Blendabilities, then die cut it and the frame with ovals. I inked the dictionary background stamp with white craft ink. It gives a softer, subtle look. Then I did something that I haven't done in ages, stitching!! I stitched all around the card with my sewing machine. I really had to dig for that thread too!! :)

I finished it off by adding some punched leaves, and a sentiment from the Sheltering tree set. All ready to go into the mail!!

Thanks for visiting today!!
Pam

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love this fall card Pam. A wonderful design and super framing with the stitches. my machine has not been used for months.
Yvonne xx

Terry said...

It does not feel at all like fall here! Pam, I love your card and beautifully colored harvest. The stitching and white dictionary stamping looks wonderful! Stay cool!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is gorgeous and I love the stitching too.