Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Birthday Panda


I have a cute panda sending Birthday wishes for you today! This card was made following the sketch at Your Next Stamp:


The panda is from the YNS set Love and Smiles. I colored him with Spectrum markers, and the sentiment is from the Happy Everything set, and the coordinating Happy die. I paired this with the cute YNS paper pad Hugs and Kisses.

I used black card stock to match the panda, and make the papers really pop. I used some enamel dots and washi tape from my stash to finish it off.

Thanks so much for visiting!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a real sweet image for this card, the cute Panda could be a Valentine as well with his heart balloon. The layers you used are so pretty as well.
Yvonne xx

Sue said...

Very nice card Pam! Love the colours and the sweet Panda! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

oh that is adorable!! Great job coloring as always.