Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stylish Shoes


While looking for inspiration this morning, I found this wonderful color combo on the CAS on Sunday challenge blog, that I somehow missed. There is only one day left to enter!


I was happy to play along with these colors, and I haven't joined them for quite some time. The first image I thought to use are these cute tennis shoes from the Jan. Unity kotm. I haven't inked this stamp up yet, but I love it! I did substitute the Night of Navy for Not Quite Navy, it's the darkest blue I have. This is water colored with dye inks, and after it was dry and put together, I added some clear Wink of Stella to the flowers.

The sentiment is from the Feb. kotm, and thought it was cute to go along with the shoes. They look just like Converse shoes, which I own two pair of. And I'm always wanting another pair!!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

6 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh what a fab image hun so great too see something different brilliant card hun love cheryl xxx

Meggymay said...

That looks a comfy pair of stylish shoes. Its a fantastic card Pam.
Yvonne xx

Zw@@n said...

Wow, gorgeous card, Pam. I love the stamp. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Awesome job coloring and so cute!

aussie aNNie said...

Sorry for lack of commenting, I have had the silly robot thingy last three days where I have had to choose correct pictures before it would let me leave a comment...love your card, it's stunning. xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Where did u get the stamp if I may ask??