Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tasty Trucks Box


This is one of the free stamp sets I got from my latest Stampin' Up! order during the Sale-A-Bration promotion. It's called Tasty Trucks, and there are different sentiments, foods and such that you can stamp inside the truck window. The brochure shows a cute box made with this, so of course I had to make one!


I mirror stamped the truck to get two images, and colored them with my Spectrum markers. I added some Glossy Accents to the windows and lights. I fussy cut them out, and made my own box by measuring the size of the truck. I put some enamel dots on the tires and glued them to my box.


This is pretty small, my box measures 2" wide by 1" deep. So cute though, and perfect for some candy inside!!

Thanks so much for visiting!




4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Gosh I didn't think this was so small until I read all the post. Its a fabulous box and idea for candy gifts.
Yvonne xx

cheryl said...

Oh this so cool hun love it to bits super hun love cheryl xxx

Sandi said...

So cute, thank you for sharing.

aussie aNNie said...

Too cute Pam and love your gorgeous flowers below. ♥[aNNie]