Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Pumpkin Kitty


I'm playing with the Your Next Stamp Box Full of Cuteness stamp set again! I've followed the sketch for the YNS challenge #73:


There are so many uses for this cute stamp set, because each image only has it's head and feet, so you can make them pop out of anything. I knew the kitty would be perfect for a Halloween card, so I made a pumpkin with a circle and oval punch. The kitty is colored with Tombow markers onto watercolor paper, and fussy cut out.

I die cut an oval from a retired C.C. Designs set, sponged on some oxide ink, and die cut the grass border from YNS. I glued the grass across the oval, then hand cut off the rest. I chose some Fall themed paper, and went with a darker yellow card base.

I don't have any YNS sentiment stamps that would go with this, so I used the YNS hello die. I die cut it four times, glued them all together, then clear embossed it all with two layers. After I assembled the card, I added some YNS gumdrop enamel shapes.

I think it's really cute, and perfect for the Fall season. Thanks so much for your visit!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

This is so cute Pam. It is a great stamp idea to have the head and feet seperate. It is a wonderful Halloween card.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorably cute Pam, fabulous colours too.xx [aNNie]