Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogger Fix

I have found a solution to the problems blogger is having. People are getting just a white screen when visiting blogs, not able to comment, and not able to view the whole blog page. Here is a fix for that problem. On your dashboard go to settings, scroll down to comments, and click on the option that says pop-up window, then save. This will only work on your blog. So if you aren't getting comments like you usually do, check your settings. I have done this to my blog. Also I have downloaded Google Chrome awhile back. This web browser works great with blogger. Never any issues. But I use Internet Explorer most of the time when I'm surfing the web, but it does have alot of conflicts with blogger for some reason. So that's 2 options you can try, and please pass this info along to your followers and friends! None of us want to miss out on your blogs!!

No comments: