Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Workshop Cards

I'm finally posting the cards for January's workshop! Since I've been in a CAS mood lately, all the cards have that theme. The 2 above use Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts stamps. The bunny sentiment is computer generated since I didn't have anything that goes with it!
These 2 use four different companies, Inkadinkado, Hero Arts, Pink Paislee, and an {ippity} sentiment.
And this last one I used an {ippity} sentiment, and a much neglected Sizzix clear stamp! And I used my new favorite papers, Authentique Gathering. I just love the colors and patterns in this line. Hope to see some of you at the workshop!
On another note: I have made some changes to my online store. I now have flat rate shipping. Most orders will ship for $2.95 and is first class mail! I still have the priority flate rates as well for those who want their orders sooner. I am almost finished adding the complete line of Lawn Fawn stamps! I have really come to love their images! And the large sets I sell for $11.99! Retail is $14.99 I am also slowly getting stock to be in hand and ready to ship, rather than having to wait a week. My DH isn't on board with me having lots of stock, so I have to be sneaky!! LOL He just doesn't understand! So, if you'd like to check all that's new, click on my store link at the sidebar!


3 comments:

Netty said...

wow this is a beautiful set of cards Pam, love the CAS style. x

cheryl said...

oh Pam these are a stunning set of cards,hugs cherylxxxxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Hi Pam! I love your cards! I love the last one the colors are soo pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Hope you have a great day!