Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I ventured into making a long A10 size card. Something I don't think I've done yet! It's a lot of space to fill for sure! But I was inspired by a post at the Simon Says Stamp blog, where they showcased a long card, so I thought why not?! The Unity Stamp Co. arrow stamp is a pretty good size, so that was good for filling in the top part, and the sentiment I created in My Digital Studio, and actually scaled it down a bit. Perfect for the bottom half!
 I used markers to color each part of the arrow, then fussy cut it out and used foam tape to adhere it. I am following the Simon Says Stamp Challenge to use an arrow. And the Design Team are showcasing Basic Grey products, so I used a few on this card. The circle pattern paper at the top is from the Basics Manila 6x6 pad which I sponged on some Wild Honey Distress Ink, and the green rhinestones are also from Basic Grey. The floral paper is digital from Carta Bella. So that takes care of my long card! And there is plenty of room on the inside to write a note!! Thank you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Netty said...

I avoid making this size of card like the plague.......lol So kudos to you for creating a beauty. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Wow, thats quite a space to fill, it looks fantastic, love those arrows.
Yvonne x

Heather said...

A stunning card Pam, such a fabulous design and pretty papers, your elements are fabulous especially the beautiful sentiment.

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

It is beautiful you rocked it! I too void these. lol Very pretty!!!

Terry said...

I have made a few cards that size and I would say you nailed this one! Love the design and placement of all the elements!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Love the tall card! Great design, colors, and patterns! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!