Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Who's There?

Happy Friday!!! I finally got a Friday where I can join in on the Unity blog for Friends With Flair day! Link up your Unity stamp projects to win! I used two Unity stamps on this card. The awesome large Jillibean Soup Chevron background, which I embossed with clear EP. And a sweet itty bitty set called Thoughts of WHO. When I first saw this tree, I knew it had to have buttons and brads on it, so that's what I did! And if you look close at the top, there is another owl peeking through, so cute!! I kept this one really CAS, and love the crisp look of it. I am also playing along with The Play Date Cafe's color story this week which is Carnation, Mint, and Juniper
Thank you so much for stopping by!


21 comments:

Ruby said...

Very pretty card. I love all the soft colours.

Angel said...

Love your take on the color board! Very nice CAS card

Jen said...

Those colors are so pretty! What a lovely card.

Emily Keaton said...

This is delightful, Pam! I love those colors for your card. Yes, I do believe that buttons and brads MUST be on that tree!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty and I wanted to stop by and say thank you for your kind words on the MSS blog today!
Lisa

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the pastel colours.
Yvonne x

Tracy said...

Beautiful card with so so soft colours Pam!!
Hugs
XOXOX

Julie Odil said...

I love the soft colors of your card. Looks like you nailed the challenge!

Gaylynn said...

Adorable tree with a stunning chevron background. :)

FeistyCrafter said...

Very pretty card!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the card - colors are so soft and sweet!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Great CAS card! TFS!

Terry said...

Love that button bling! Very pretty card! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Rachel W K said...

beautiful! love how you worked with the colors! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Scrapper Myra said...

Oh so delicate card. Love u could make it to FWF. TFS.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card!!

Meredith Adolf said...

Lovely soft color choices, great card!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the embossed chevrons and that perfectly fab tree!

Miwa said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you "decorated" the tree, too!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great take on the color story this week! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!