Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blog Name Change and More

Hey there! I first want to make you all aware of my blog name change. It will now be My Creative Side, instead of Crazy Stamper. If you are a follower of me, I will still be in your reader, just under this new blog name! So I hope you all don't think I went anywhere!!
For some time now, I have been wanting something different out of my love for paper crafting. I debated on which road to go down, and I finally made my decision to join Stampin' Up!, and be a demonstrator. I already use many of their products, and am thrilled to narrow my spending to just one place. They pretty much have it all! So, all the projects that I will be sharing will use SU! product only. No more entering challenges, and trying to catch they eye of the popular. I am excited for this, and I want to thank my lovely upline Holly, for all her inspiration.
My goal is not to gain sales from anyone, this is starting off more as a hobby for me. The extra sales are just a bonus! :) I intend to post at least every other day, and would like to do a video tutorial once a week as well. So here is my first project share as an official Stampin' Up! demo!!
This card uses products from the main catalog, sale-a-bration, and the spring occasions catalog. Every post I will list at the bottom all the supplies I have used. I thank you for having a look, and hope I can inspire you!

Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper-#133521
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder-#133520
Petite Petals Punch-#133322
Extra Large Oval Punch-#119859
Artisan Label Punch-#130920
Pool Party cardstock-#122924
Pistachio Pudding cardstock-#131294
Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim-#130022
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine-#125573
Rhinestone Basic Jewels-#119246
Jet Black Stazon ink-#101406
Happy Day clear mount stamp set-#130297



8 comments:

Annette G said...

Great card Pam for a fresh new start. Annette x

cheryl said...

Oh wrll done on your new start hun love the new name too and as for your card its terrific love the papers good luck with it all hunny hugs cheryl xx

Terry said...

Wonderful card, Pam! Congratulations on your new SU adventure and I wish you all the success! Happy Sunday!

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card. Good luck with your new venture, it must be exciting for you. Love the new name.
Yvonne x

Mary-Jo said...

Congratulations, Pam! This has to be SO exciting for you! I wish you MUCH success in your new endeavor! Hugs, Mary Jo

TerriS said...

Congratulations Pam!!! You have too much talent & it should be showcased!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

First off WELCOME!!! :) I am so excited and happy for you!! I love your new name too!

Your card is so pretty!! I like how you did the punching on it that is really a neat idea.

Emily Keaton said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Pam, on your newest venture! I love the new name of your blog, and I wish you all the best on your journey as an SU demo. Good luck!