Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

The Stamping Boutique Challenge

Hello all! It's time for a new challenge at The Stamping Boutique!! This time we have a recipe for you to follow: Ribbon, 2 Buttons, and a Digi Image. And as a bonus twist use digi paper. Remember, you are not required to use a TSB image to play along, but if you do, you win 3 TSB digi images of your choice!

Ok, on to my card! I used a brand new image from The Stamping Boutique, so new it's not in the store yet! Guess I'm giving you a little sneak peek!! Anyway, I set out to color this with regular dye ink markers. The image's shapes are just too small for my alcohol markers, or shall I say 'my alcohol marker expertise' LOL I started with the wings, and colored them in solid, then moved onto her hair. I wanted some kind shadow/depth, so I used half circle strokes which left some white space, and I was happy with that. So I finished coloring in that manner. Please do check out the challenge blog and see what the other DT members have made! Thank you for stopping by today!
All other supplies are from Stampin Up, except the buttons, which are from Darcie.

3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

what a perfect little card Pam!! Gorgeous coloring and I just love that pretty little bow!

Meggymay said...

Oh this is lovely, such a sweet little clothes line and a Fantastic image.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Totally darling! Such a sweet "sweet baby" card :)